Air bagel pizzas are the tastiest pizza recipes that the whole family will love to eat. Since it is prepared in the smallest crust, therefore the toppings as well as the cheese blend in the crust very well making it more cheesy and yummy.
Air Fry Pizza Bagels takes 5-7 minutes to get fully cooked in the air fryer bucket with all the ready toppings and the nicely spread sauce.
It is ebay and quick to cook these pizzas. It takes only 5-7 minutes of the preparation time and the cook time is estimated as 6 minutes for the entire recipe to be ready to serve.
Once you are all set with the pizza ingredients, you will have to preheat the oven with a minimum temperature of 350 degrees F and a maximum of 375 degrees fahrenheit for better taste.
This is a process which will make the pizza bagels cook faster and turn into golden brown color. It will take hardly 5 minutes to get ready for a delicious treat for dinner or even can be served as an evening snack.
Air Fryer Pizza Bagels: What Is Important?
It is super easy to make pizza bagels in the air fryer. These cute looking pizza bagels form a weeknight best dinner.
They are filling and also offer the right taste with the finely chopped toppings and mozzarella cheese to cover their crust. Together pizza bagel bites air fryer form a delicious meal for 1-2 people.
- Pizza Italian Sauce
- Cooked Chicken, Mini Pepperonis, or Sausage
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Air Fryer basket
- Fork Tongs
- Buffet pliers 7-9 inches
- Serving scissors tongs
Also Read: Air Fryer Tortilla Pizza Recipe Quick Easy
Ingredients Needed To prepare the Pizza
- 2-3 gluten-free bagels cut in half
- ½ cup of pizza sauce
- 1-2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup of mini pepperoni
- Fresh water to knead the dough
- Pizza homemade Sauce to cover the crust before making it ready for the toppings
- Italian Spices for some great taste
- Air fryer for baking the bagel pizza in air fryer
Directions: Know How To Make Air Fry Pizza Bagels?
- Preheat the air fryer to a temperature of 375 degrees before you start. It will take 4 to 5 minutes and then place the air fryer bagel pizza by making it into equal halves
- The layers should be perfectly blended with the right ingredients so that they don’t become bad nor stick to the air fryer basket
- Now it is time to place the basket in the air fryer and set the oven temperature to 375 degree F so the coated cheese is melted with bubbles.
- It takes 3-4 minutes to get started with the most tastiest pizza bagels that you have been seeking for
- Before you make the pizza bagels you can put the toppings so that they blend in with the pizza crust in the same temperature for 5-8 minutes until fully cooked
- If you favor eating some green salad with some cheese, you can eat it with the pizza as a side dish to complement your air bagel pizza
- It is really easy to toast the air bagel pizzas in the oven temperature by setting it into 350-375 degrees. And it takes 2-3 minutes tro get cooked from within the pizza bread
- It is best to cut the bagel bites in air fryer into two halves and then put the toppings and the cheese to cook
- Set the bagel into an air fryer and then air fry these for almost a minute or two. This process gives the pizza a grand taste along with crispness
- Once the pizza crust turns crispy, you will need to add the cheese on the toppings
- The next step is to air fry the bagel pizza for 3-7 minutes until cooked
- Once the cheese starts melting, you will know that the pizza is ready
- Pizza bagel recipes work great for those who can use up the little stale pizza crust or sauce to prepare these with good toasting
Bagel Bites In Air Fryer Tastes Better
- First decide how many bites you want to eat and remove the packages
- Place the bites in a single layer in the air fryer for 360 F and within 182 C for almost 6-8 minutes
- Check on the pizza bagels between the 4th and the 7th minutes of the cook time
- Remove the bites from the air fryer and then make it ready carefully so that they do not get burnt too much
Cook Frozen Pizza Bagels In Air Fryer
- Suppose you want to freeze the pizza bagels, you can store them in the air tight container and store them in the freezer for a longer period of time. It will take 3-5 minutes in the air fryer bucket to get cooked
- The experts say that in the air fryer, frozen foods are cooked much better than they are cooked in the oven and microwave
- It is best to use the double ingredient dough bagel for better cooking and preparation with the favorite pizza bagel set to the right temperature of 375 degrees fahrenheit
Guide On: English Muffin Pizza Air Fryer Recipe
Cook Bagel Bites In An Air Fryer Takes How Long To Get Ready?
- Cooking air fryer pizza bagels is easy now for 360F or 182 C for almost 5-6 minutes
- Cook layer after layer so that nothing is raw inside
- Use a air fryer oven and air fryer unit with a basket so that the cheese and the other toppings get cooked uniformly
What Can Be The Substitutes & The Varieties
The greatest thing about homemade pizza lies in its varieties and substitutes. There is no end to the creation you can always have when it is about preparing the best pizza of your choice.
- Using store-bought pizza sauce or homemade pizza can taste much better, marinara sauce is best for the pizza crust
- Make use of smaller pizza bagels than bigger ones to avoid uncooked parts And use of marinara sauce or the pesto is one of the best sauce for baking the pizza bagels
- Using cheese combinations with the toppings will help in blending varieties in your pizza crust to the extreme
- And when it is about the bagels use toppings of your choice for better results
Some of our favorite pizza bagel toppings are:
- Pepperoni slices
- Cooked, crumbled bacon
- Cooked, crumbled sausage
- Diced bell peppers
- Sliced olives
- Diced onion
- Sliced jalapeno
Protip: While we don’t always think preheating the air fryer is necessary, we found that it helped melt the cheese faster and kept the air circulation from blowing the cheese or toppings off the bagels in this recipe.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Can you put bagels in an air fryer?
Ans1. Yes, you can cook the bagels in the air fryer within 10 to 12 minutes. The ideal temperature is 350-400 degrees. When the bagels turn golden brown, it means the food is ready to be served.
Q2. How do you toast a bagel in an Airfryer?
Ans2. By adding sliced bagels to the air fryer basket you will have to set the temperature to almost 310-350’ F.
And, when it is about setting the air fryer, it takes almost 3 minutes for the medium toasted in form.
Q3. Can you reheat a bagel with cream cheese in the air fryer?Ans3. Yes, you can reheat the bagel with the cream of cheese in the air fryer and make it warm. The preferred temperature is 180’C or 360-375’ F.
Pizza Hut Crust Flavors
Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
Poolish Pizza Dough